Please note that spring CalStar was Cancelled.
Due to Covid-19, Monterey County is under shelter in place orders until May 3rd, with a likely extension. We have been advised by the park to cancel the event.
The main Fall Calstar is still pending, awaiting final word from County Parks.
There will be no pre-registration or pre-payment, just show up and pay the current LSA camping fee for the number of nights you will stay.